Tuesday 25 October 2016

Nugget wortel dan tahu (tofu carrot nugget)

Nugget is a kid's favourite meal. All children love nugget. Easy to eat and yummy. We can find frozen nugget in a supermarket easily. Popularly chicken nugget. But I personally hate frozen chicken nugget. So I made by myself my own version of nugget. Before I ever share how to make carrot and corn nugget which is so delicious. Today, i trying make nugget with carrot and local tofu. It is as delicious as corn carrot nugget.


Ingredients:
Wheat flour
Local white tofu, smashed
carrot, grated
fine smashed spices: salt, garlic, shallot, coriander
pepper powder
fried oil
cornstarch flour
spring onion, minced
cheese, grated
egg, well beaten

directions:
Mix all the ingredients
pour the dough into glass container
steamed for 30 minutes
after cooling down, cut into small squares
fried with a little bit oil


No comments:

Post a Comment