Sunday 10 April 2016

No additional emulsifier chocolate cake

Who doesn't love chocolate cake? I am fans of them. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure. I love all the kind of chocolate. For me, it tastes heaven. And I start to love baking. I am beginner in the baking theme. I usually love steamed cake. It work for me even for the first time. But baking? Lots of fail. But can't stop me to bake. 
Well, chocolate cake. Hmm.... from classic to modern chocolate cake is available in bakery. Because this is my first time to make chocolate cake (baking version because I do steamed one). I try to make a simple one with no additional emulsifier and I just use my microwave oven. Here the recipe.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
120 gr sugar
80 gr wheat flour
50 ml of milk ( i use creamer milk and warm mineral water)
20 gr choco powder
30 gr melted margarine

directions:
mix milk, choco powder and melted margarine
mix with mixer, egg and sugar until stiff and fluffy
add wheat flour little by little
add milk, choco powder and margarine
mix them all
pour the dough into glass container
bake with microwave oven
sprinkle with castor sugar on the top



No comments:

Post a Comment