Sunday 20 November 2016

Eggless steamed kabocha cake

I love eggless cake! It's challenging and fun when I tried to make eggless cake. Fear of the bad taste is the common feeling when I made this kind of meal. But it won't make me stop to make a healthy meal for my baby girl. And this is good! Mild taste even for baby and adult. 

Ingredients:
4 pieces of boiled Kabocha
2 boiled potatoes
2 spoons of white rice flour
2 spoons of margarine
3 spoons of sugar
salt as taste
1 piece of white bread
2 spoons of milk powder
100 ml of mineral water

directions:
smashed the boiled kabocha and potato using low speed mixer
add white rice flour, margarine, sugar, salt, white bread which already been torn
add milk powder and mineral water
mix them all
pour the dough into heat resistant dish
steamed for 30 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment