Tuesday 15 November 2016

Baby food: White rice, kabocha and purple cabbage

Purple cabbage is one of 'rare' vegetable in my country. But salad lovers must know this beauty color vegetable. This vegetable has low calories, high fiber, high vitamin K, anthocyanins as your brain food. Purple cabbage also high in vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A and calcium.
I try to introduce this vegetable to my adorable daughter with this baby food recipe. She loved it!

Ingredients:
White rice
local chicken ( I choose wings and chicken feet)
garlic, shallot, salt
kabocha, slice into small dice
purple cabbage, fine slicing
celery, fine minced
snap bean, fine minced

directions:
I made chicken stock first by boiling chicken wings and feet
add salt and garlic and shallot which already smashed
add the white rice
after the rice cooked, add kabocha, purple cabbage, celery and snap bean
cook until all ingredients is cooked

Yummy and Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment