Monday 9 March 2015

Beef Short Ribs with BBQ sauce

Beef short ribs, one of favourite beef part to be cooked. For me, this is the second time I cook beef short ribs. I love it! I love to using my pressure cooker in the way of cooking. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
Beef short Ribs
Blackpepper powder
Mustard pasta
BBQ sauce
Sweet soy sauce
Salt

Ribs sauce: Butter
Chopped big onion
Chopped garlic
BBQ sauce
Sweet soy sauce
Blackpepper powder
Fresh milk
Salt
Sugar

Directions:
Marinate beef short ribs with blackpepper powder, mustard pasta, BBQ sauce, sweet soy sauce and salt
Keep it for a while
Grill the short ribs
For the sauce, stir fry big onion, garlic with butter
Add BBQ sauce, sweet soy sauce, blackpepper powder, Fresh milk, salt and sugar
Mixed them all

Serve short ribs with the sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment