Sunday 15 February 2015

Baked Macaroni

Baked macaroni is the popular dish made from pasta (usually elbow macaroni), ground beef meat and cheese. For me, I love to use varian macaroni which is for this recipe i choose penne. According to wikipedia (my favourite dictionary), penne is a type of pasta with cylinder-shaped pieces. 


Ingredients:
Penne
Fresh milk
Basil leaves
Cheddar and feta cheese
Margarine
Chopped garlic
chopped big onion
ground beef meat
oregano and blackpepper powder
Instant spaghetti sauce
Egg

Directions:
Stir fry chopped garlic and big onion with margarine
Add ground beef meat, oregano and blackpepper powder
Add instant spaghetti sauce

Boil penne with mineral water
Add some margarine and salt

Mixed penne with sauce
Mix egg and fresh milk, add into penne
Add basil leaves, cheddar and feta cheese
Bake with happy call

PS: I ever cooked another version of baked macaroni with happycall


Explore my blog to find more! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment