Saturday 13 December 2014

BBQ Ribs with Mushroom sauce

I love cooking and one of my challenging step of cooking is how to cooking beef meat, ribs and etc. In my experiences, I do success in cooking meat is only 2 recipes, beef rendang and this recipe I want to share today, BBQ Ribs with mushroom sauce.


Ingredients:
Beef short ribs
Barbeque sauce
oyster sauce
grated big onion
grated garlic
blackpepper powder

Mushroom sauce:
wheat flour
milk
fresh button mushroom
salt
blackpepper

Directions:
Marinate the short ribs with bbq sauce, oyster sauce, grated big onion, grated garlic and blackpepper powder
Keep it in the refrigerator for a while
cook the marinate ribs with pressure cooker
grill with happycall

for mushroom sauce: cook the marinate spices with wheat flour, milk, button mushroom, salt and blackpepper
Stir them all

Serve the grilled short ribs with mushroom sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment